For peace of mind accounting services. Proactive help to reduce the sleepless nights of business. BTS will help you with compliance and advice on cashflow and profit tactics.
BTS ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Professional accounting & advice
We simply love providing clear & effective systems that will help your business for years.
With a background in large corporate & medium business, BTS can offer real value.
BTS clients have experienced peace of mind with their business finance & success.
With BTS there is no generic pricing. We listen to your needs & create a package for you.
All about the BTS Passion
Hi, I'm Tracey Dean, Founder of BTS
My passion is the continual improvement of the accounting & finance function of organisations by developing or enhancing financial systems to provide accurate & timely financial information to enable informed decision making.
I enjoy working with clients & building strong relationships based on trust. My approach is to ensure their accounting requirements are being met to assist with their strategic business decision making process.
I have 25 years of experience in the finance world with the main responsibilities listed below.
The BTS Story
years of accounting experience
Bachelor of Commerce
McDonalds Australia Ltd
Experienced Corporate Accountant
On completion of the degree in 1994 I started with McDonalds Australia Ltd as a Corporate Accountant responsible for treasury, cashflow & budgets, preparation of monthly & annual financial management reports. In 2001, I moved into the tax area as the Tax Manager responsible for streamlining all processes within the tax area, preparation of ITRs, FBT & GST returns and tax effect accounting reporting.
Accounting consulting business
First steps towards BTS
I established my own accounting consulting business as a sole trader looking after 8 clients from small to medium organisations with a focus on enhancing their accounting processes & systems to provide accurate, efficient production of the financial reports to meet compliance requirements & assist with decision making to ensure growth of their business.
CFO with Central Coast Sports College
Great experience in medium size financial Management
- Developed & implemented the financial systems & processes
- Member of the Executive team & creation of the Strategic Plan
- Management of the financial position of CCSC
- Operations Manager from May 2018 – Sept 2019, responsible for the operations of the college working closely with the operations team consisting of 18 staff members to ensure all areas operated effectively & efficiently in a safe & supportive environment
- Financial reporting to Senior Management, Board members & external regulatory bodies including co-ordination of annual audits
- Preparation & management of budgets & cashflow forecasting
- Training of finance & operational staff members
- Payroll management & processing
- Adhoc financial projects & analysis
BTS Accounting Services
The Accounting firm I have always wanted
After achieving my goals for the college I decided to continue my journey to assist other organisations achieve their financial goals by re-establishing my accounting business with the vision to expand.
"BTS Accounting Services has been a valuable partner of the Consumer Electronics Suppliers Association (CESA).
Chief Executive Officer
Consumer Electronics suppliers Association
24 January 2020
"Tracey is what I refer to as a 'human-centred accountant'.
I have known Tracey for several years and her humility and work ethic are 'first-class'. Tracey is the ultimate team player. Her ability to understand, relate and achieve successful outcomes when leading organisations and people is something she excels at. Tracey doesn't build a client base, she builds partnerships. I know first hand how her approach supports my businesses and how it can, and does, support others. If you want an accountant who always puts your best interest first, Tracey is the one to go to."
"I have known Tracey Dean for three years in her professional capacity and have been struck by her depth of knowledge and financial skills.
Tracey is entirely reliable and her work of the highest professional standard is complemented by an engaging demeanour. I have no hesitation in recommending Tracey to anyone seeking quality financial and accounting advice."
Company Director, Business Consultant
Get individualised service for your business
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Basic reconciliations
- GST preparation
- Payroll processing including PAYG requirements (small organisations)
Management Reporting & Project Work
- Review of current accounting systems & processes to recommend improvements
- Implementation of accounting system & processes (small organisations)
- Preparation of management financial reports
- Preparation of budgets & cashflow forecasts
- Training of finance staff members
- Assistance with & training in relation to accounting software packages (Xero, MYOB, Excel)
- Payroll processing & management including PAYG & payroll tax requirements (medium organisations)
- FBT return preparation
- Review all financial systems & processes to implement improvements ensuring efficient & accurate financial information to assist & align with strategic plan & vision of the business (more complex organisations)
- Complex Budget & Cashflow modelling
- Preparation of Board Reports